Sunday 7 August 2011

Ok so I have been really slack over the last 2 weeks, and I haven't finished updating my blog from the TdF, well I will do it - sometime next week.

I was looking through my photos from the trip and I have over 1000 photos! Actually most are pretty good and I love looking back through them and remembering all the great times we had. Now I'm feeling depressed again... :(

Oh well only 8 months until I go to the spring classics, YAY! I have also been going to french classes, so hopefully when I go back next year, I can have a conversation with somebody - I hope...I practice my written french when I txt my friend in france, he says I'm doing ok!

A couple of pictures from the TT

I think that is Cadel Evans

Anyway I will endevour to finish my TdF updates and I may carry on this blog, it really depends how exciting my life is! Please let me know if you want me to carry it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment