Friday 20 January 2012

Nothing much a do...

Well haven't I been slack with my posting - mostly because nothing much has been happening in my biking world.

However much has been happening with my favourite team (or in this case former team Leopard trek) because they have merged with RadioShack and are now called Nissan Trek Leopard RadioShleck or whatever the hell they call themselves! At least Jakob (Fulgsang) is still with them and even has the captaincy for the Giro!

In my bike world not a lot has happened. Time Trail has started up again after a short break over Christmas and my times are coming down again - thank god - thought I was getting worse with each race, but down to 30.18mins this week, so happy with that.

I don't have any pictures of me cycling, so here is another favourite of mine :)
Awww look at those dimples....

No comments:

Post a Comment