Sunday 12 June 2011

I'm On Twitter!

Yep, I'm on Twitter!

Have no idea how to use it but probably only on there so I can follow Andy Schleck and Jakob Fuglsang...speaking of Jakob Funglsang (who is my favourite person in the whole world! with Andy Schleck following a close second!) there is a really cool site called justfuglen.tumblr.com which has just about has every picture of Jakob ever taken. Worth a look if you are a fan.

14 days to go until I go to France, I hope the ash cloud from the volcano in Chile has gone by then, it has however created a hazy sky for the last few days and some spectacular red sunsets, very nice but not good for flying.

Was feeling nostalgic and looking through my photos from the 2009 TdF, this is one I took of the TT, I think its either Andy or Frank Schleck. Planning to get some photos with Jakob or Andy this year - hope I can get close enough to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment