Friday 1 July 2011

First day in France

Well it was a big first day today!

Got to CDG Airport at 6am and headed for the train station to catch my train to Nantes, they said it was a non stop journey, but it stopped about 6 times!

Anyways I got to Nante a bit late, but the bus was still there to pick me up and we headed straight for the Teams presentation.

What a show it is! It lasted for about 2 hours and it was held inside a medieval theme park. The teams and riders are introduced one by one, and each team arrived in the arena in a different mode of transport.

Notably:
BMC - arrive on the back of an old pick up truck. hehe
Leopard Trek - arrived in the back of a horse drawn cart. Laughed my ass off at that!!! (not really an image you would associate with them)

Anyway I got a few photos of the going ons:

Leopard Trek arriving at the presentation


Leopard Trek at the presentation



Horseys!!!!

Tomorrow is our first ride, so I'm really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! The Leopard Trek team is looking good and ready to win some stages. I know that you will enjoy your ride tomorrow.

    I am really looking forward to the start of the Tour on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete